查看: 2459|回复: 0

[转帖]I’ll be back, says Baggio(Baggio说他会回来了)channel4 2005.9.15

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-9-15 18:04:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>The legendary Roberto Baggio says he’s ready to return to the game by commencing a Coaching career.
传奇人物Roberto Baggio说他准备好了返回球场开始他的教练生涯。</P>
<>The former Golden Ball winner has been away from the sport since retiring as a player in the summer of 2004.
前几年的金球奖得主从2004年夏天退役以来已经远离了体育界
But after taking some time out, Baggio has sensationally revealed that he is preparing to enter the football world yet again.
但是经过一段时间后Baggio激动的表示他正在准备重新返回球场
"I am currently out of the game because that is a choice that I made myself," he said during a tour of Japan.
在日本度假是他说“我现在自己决定离开球场,
"But I can not exclude the possibility of a return at some point in the future. I already have some offers that I am considering.
但是不能排除在将来的某一天我会回来。我正在考虑一些工作。
"When the right time comes I will make what I believe is the right decision."
在正确的时间我回作出我认为正确的决定。”
Baggio was a symbol of Italian football in the 1990s and became recognised as one of the world’s best during spells at Juventus, Milan and Inter.
Baggio是意大利足球90年代的标志并且当他在Juventus, Milan以及Inter被认为是世界上最伟大的球员
The No 10, who appeared in the 1990, 1994 and 1998 World Cup Finals, had previously hinted that he would only come back to the calcio world as a club director.
90,94,98年世界杯上的10号先前曾暗示他会作为一个俱乐部的领导回到球场
But the Buddhist has hinted on Thursday that he is prepared to take charge of a team from the sidelines.
但是这个佛教徒在星期四又暗示他准备负责一个球队的副业
"Marco Van Basten started his career by immediately sitting on the Holland bench," he explained.
他解释到“Marco Van Basten在荷兰主教练的位置上直接开始他的教练生涯
"The situation in Italy is different though and I think you need to embark on a gradual process, starting with a club side."
可是在意大利的情况却不一样,我认为需要一个渐进的过程上手开始作为一个俱乐部工作人员。”</P>
<>小弟初次翻译有漏洞处还请谅解。</P>
楼主新帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表