查看: 1278|回复: 3

[原创翻译10月4日]蒙多尼克:佛罗伦萨表现不错

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-4 18:37:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>在佛罗伦萨10月3日客场0:0逼平帕尔玛后,现任佛罗伦萨主教练蒙多尼克对RaiSport发表了他对本场比赛的看法:“我觉得这是一场不错的比赛,我对这场我的球队21天内的第7场比赛的结果非常满意,我们不可能永远表现出色。”他随后补充说“我认为换下米科利和波尔蒂洛是正确的选择,因为换下他们的范蒂尼和中田英寿也是非常出色的选手。”同时他也认为他本该早些换下丰塔纳。“我应该在他被罚下前就换下他(丰塔纳),他已经很疲劳了。结果非常不幸,他几分钟内连吃两张黄牌。这是我的过失,我错了换下他的最佳时机。如果球队因此而输球,我将永远不会原谅自己。总体而言球队表现得不错,即使是以十人应战,我们也非常顽强,确保了非常重要的一分到手!”</P>
<>原文:</P>
<>This is what Emiliano Modonico had to say to RaiSport after the goalless draw at Parma on Sunday: “I think it was a good match. I’m very satisfied with the way the team played their seventh game in 21 days. We cannot always be brilliant,” added Mondonico, “It’s right to rotate the men I have available as I did with Portillo and Miccoli for Fantini and Nakata; they are all good players. However,” concluded Mondonico, “I should have substituted Fontana earlier. He was tired and unfortunately he received two yellow cards in a few minutes. It was my fault, I lost the chance for the substitution and I would have not forgiven myself if we had lost. The team reacted well and also down to ten men we took home a very important point.” </P>
楼主新帖
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-5-9 23:25
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到I

发表于 2004-10-7 16:37:30 | 显示全部楼层
    <>我们不可能永远表现出色</P><>——————————————————</P><>搞笑,我们这个赛季什么时候表现出色过了?</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-4 21:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
    <>这只是安慰自己的一个方法!</P><>佛罗伦萨已经好久没有好球了阿</P>

该用户从未签到